AR New Staff Orientation will shift to a new learning management system beginning May 1. This is not a new course–the content remains the same. We are moving to a new system to help reduce the issues that some users have had. Here is the information you may need about the transition.
- At 12:01 AM on Saturday, April 29, the current AR New Staff Orientation online system will be replaced with an updated learning management system. All user progress will be reset at that time. If you are currently in progress on New Staff Orientation, you will need to complete the course prior to April 29. Your work in the current system will not carry over to the new system. If you do not complete the entire course before 11:59 p.m. on April 28, you will need to register in the new system on May 1 and complete all modules.
- After April 21, registration in the current course will be closed. Anyone who is registered by April 21 will have access to the course and can continue to complete modules through April 28.
- The system will be offline for all users from April 29 to April 30.
- Registration in the new system will be available on May 1.
- The content of the course is not changing, so those who are not due to renew the course do not need to retake it.